Panasonic AG-HMC82 / AG-HMC80 AVCCAM
A Tapeless Camera-Recorder That Meets the Needs of Professional HD/SD Multi-Format Recording.
The multi-format AG-HMC80 series records in both AVCHD (HD) and DV (SD) formats onto SD/SDHC Memory Card. This tapeless camcorder features a 12x optical zoom lens, Optical Image Stabiliser (OIS), and a 1/4.1-inch, 3.05-megapixel (approx. 2-megapixels/effective image pixels), progressive 3MOS. In HD mode, the AVCHD format has twice the compression efficiency of MPEG-2 for superb image quality. Its exclusive PH mode allows exceptional quality recordings at a higher bit rate (max. 24 Mbps). SD mode records AVI files using the popular DV compression method. This file-based system enables effective use of existing DV compatible nonlinear editing systems. The AG-HMC80 series also features a shoulder-mount design that enables stable shooting, XLR audio input (with phantom microphone support), and a BNC component/composite image output terminal as standard equipment, for smooth compatibility with professional systems.
Full-HD (AVCHD) and SD (DV) Recording
• 12x optical zoom lens with Optical Image Stabiliser (OIS), and user-settable Manual Focus Ring that can be
assigned to iris or zoom
• 1/4.1-inch 3.05-megapixel (approx. 2-megapixels/ effective image pixels), progressive 3MOS for high image
• HD/SD multi-format recording (see table at below)
• Professional High-quality (PH) mode for full-raster HD recording
• AVI file recording with DV compression
• Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS)
• Cine-Like Gamma function
• Still-image shooting function (approx. 10.6-megapixels)
• Repeat playback
• Colour bars
• Downconverted output (squeeze, letterbox, side crop)